Crypto Currency Trader
What is the Crypto Currency Trader application?
The CCT Crypto Currency Trader app is used for Algorithmic Crypto Currency Trading with the Admiral Markets Metatrader 5 currency trading platform (opens a new window) or with many other Metatrader 5 broker platforms, for up to 28 coins of your choosing, using indicator analysis from real buyer and seller volume.
We also have many customers who use the Crypto Currency Trader with their favourite Forex symbols as well as using it, with crypto currencies.
What will the Crypto Currency Trader application do for me?
The CCT Crypto Currency Trader application will:
- Perform 1232 price calculations every second for the 28 Crypto currency combinations to perform 100% accurate algorithmic trading on Demo and Live Trading accounts.
- Accuracy to each second of the day, to display the correct direction for your Crypto trades: red to sell, green to buy and blue to stand-aside.
- Display accurate trading information based on real facts not opinion.
- Show you the currency pairs which can be traded without risk.
- Show you the currency pairs which should not be traded.
How does the Crypto Currency Trader application work?
The MT5 CCT consistently calculates and adjusts in real-time for all the 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 120, 180, 240, 360, 480, 720 minutes, daily and weekly timeframes, 63 items of price data for each currency pair, every second to display and to perform algorithmic currency trading based on conditions for all the major 28 currency pairs, accurately. The Crypto Currency Trader application has 47,000 lines of AI Artificial Intelligence code accurately analyse and trade the 28 Crypto currency pairs, seven days a week.
The MT5 CCT does not use historical data like many other crypto currency applications. It gives you up-to-the-minute accuracy, by taking all the hard work out of looking at 28 Crypto currency charts to see which currencies have the right trading conditions to identify potential candidates for each side of a Crypto trade. Saving you time having to look at all the currency pair charts with multiple computer monitors.
What is the difference between the Demo version and the Trader version?
The Demo version does just that, analyse and display up to 28 Crypto currency pairs for the best 1 minute timeframe trades to use. The trading edition does more, it not only indicates, but it alerts you and performs auto-trading for the best trades according to your defined settings and trading style, for 13 timeframes saving you time, and the stress of watching 28 Crypto currency charts every minute of the day.
What are the features of the Crypto Currency Trader application?
- AI Algorithmic Currency Trading, based on buyer and seller tick volume
- Market Open and Closed Intelligence
- Timeframe selection - 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 6H, 8H, 12H, Daily and Weekly
- Equity selection, from 0.1% to 50%
- Manual or Auto Volume selection, from 0.01 to 10
- None or Auto Stop Loss options
- Take Profit selection from 0 to 10000 points
- Volatility Period selection from 2 to 100
- Volatility Value from 0.5 to 10 for Auto Stop-loss
- Trade sound alerts
- Reset and save settings options
- Spread and Stop Level data displayed
Installation InformationNote: The official MetaTrader 5 help website contains excellent detailed advanced information on their platform File and Folder Structure (opens a new window)
to help you install the Crypto Currency Trader application.
Crypto Currency Trader application installation and usage documentation (English), will be available soon.
1. Install the Crypto Currency Trader application to your PC, using the above downloaded setup file as an Administrative level user.
2. Install the FREE Metatrader API bridge software available from this download link (opens a new window)
3. Once the Crypto Currency Trader and Metatrader API bridge applications are installed, navigate using Windows Explorer to your Crypto Currency Trader application installation folder, e.g. C:\Program Files\Crypto Currency Trader:
- Copy the CCT-MT5-8224-v1.8.ex5 file, from the Crypto Currency Trader\MT5-Experts folder to your brokers MetaTrader 5 application experts folder which is similar to, e.g. C:\Users\trader192.CRYPTO-PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Experts
- Copy the CCT-MT5-Connect.dll file, from the MT5-Libraries folder to your brokers MetaTrader 5 application Libraries folder which is similar to e.g. C:\Users\trader192.CRYPTO-PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Libraries
4. Open your brokers MetaTrader 5 application and navigate to the Tools > Options menu option:
- Click on the Charts tab, and change the "Max bars in chart:" setting to 5000.
- Click on the Expert Advisors tab, and check the "Allow automated trading", and the "Allow DLL imports" checkboxes.
- Click the OK button.
5. Attach the CCT-MT5-8224-v1.8.ex5 expert to one MetaTrader 5 chart using a 1-month timeframe setting, then press the F7 function key on your keyboard. Alternatively, open the CCT-MT5-8224-v1.8.ex5 properties on the Metatrader 5 chart, to check that "Allow automated trading" checkbox is checked. If it is not, then, click the checkbox to enable it, and click the OK button.
6. Start the MT5 CCT application, which will begin to communicate to your MetaTrader 5 application, and within minutes will start to analyse the currency markets for suitable trades.
7. Each of the 28 currency pairs has to be enabled on the MT5 Market Watch screen to send price data to the Crypto Currency Trader application.
8. If your broker uses a non-6 character symbol such as BCTUSDecn, then you will need to put the ecn into the symbol extension tab, on the licensing screen and restart the CCT.
9. To display the trade analysis for up to 28 Crypto currencies, add each currency pair chosen from the MT5 Market Watch screen to the Currencies tab in upper-case e.g BTCUSD not btcusd. If you make a mistake for any of the symbol entries, then just switch off the relevant symbol on the trading tab, to unprotect the currency textbox on the Currencies tab, to correct your entries. When all the required Crypto symbols have been entered, then check that they are enabled on the trading tab.
Please Note: If the MT5 CCT does not display MetaTrader 5 price data then, you will need to check each of the above 9 steps from the beginning, and check that each symbol has all its historical timeframe data downloaded for at least a period of 12 months.
If you need FREE remote support help installing and setting up the MT5 CCT, then just let us know by creating a support ticket at:
https://cyberteamsecurity.supportsystem.com (opens a new window)