MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser/Robot
What is the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser/Robot application?
The FXMCA FX Multi Currency Analyser/Robot is used with the Metatrader 5 currency trading platform and analyses the major eight currencies AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and USD and all the associated 28 currency pairs AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
The MT5 FXMCA consistently calculates and adjusts in real time for all the 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240 minute, and daily timeframes, 2352 items of price data every second to display and to perform algorithmic currency trading based on conditions for all 28 currency pairs, accurately.
The MT5 FXMCA does not use historical data like many other Forex currency applications, to give you up-to-the-minute accuracy, it takes all the hard work out of looking at 28 currency charts to see which currencies have the right trading conditions to identify potential candidates for each side of a Forex trade, and to save you having to look at all the currency pair charts with multiple computer monitors.
What will the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser/Robot application do for me?
The FXMCA MT5 FX Multi Currency Robot will:
- Perform 2352 price calculations every second for the 28 major currency combinations to perform 100% accurate algorithmic trading.
- Show you the correct direction for the trade, red to sell, blue to stand-aside, and green to buy.
- Displays accurate trading information based on real facts not opinion.
- Show you the currency pairs which are traded without risk.
- Show you the currency pairs which are not be traded.
Download the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser/Robot using, the button below:
Install the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser/Robot application to your PC, using the
above downloaded setup file.
Once installed, navigate using Windows Explorer to your MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser Robot application installation folder e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\FX Multi Currency Analyser Robot MT5:
- Copy from the MT5-Experts\FXMCA-MT5-Connect.ex5 file to your brokers Metatrader 5 application experts folder which is similar to e.g. C:\Users\trader192.FOREX-PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Experts
- Copy from the MT5-Libraries folder the FXMCA-MT5-Connect.dll file to the Metatrader 5 application libraries folder which is similar to e.g. C:\Users\trader192.FOREX-PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Libraries
Open your brokers Metatrader 5 application and navigate to the Tools > Options menu option:
- Click on the Expert Advisers tab, and check the "Allow automated trading", and the "Allow DLL imports" check boxes.
Attach the FXMCA-MT5-Connect expert to any one Metatrader 5 chart with a weekly
timeframe setting, then press the F7 function key on your keyboard, or open the
properties on the Metatrader 5 chart, to check that "Allow automated trading" check box
is checked. If
it is not then click the check box to enable it, and click the OK button.
Start the MT5 FXMCA application, which will begin to communicate to your Metatrader 5 application, and within minutes will start to analyse the currency markets for suitable trades.
Note: Each of the 28 currency pairs, need to be enabled on the MT5 Market Watch screen to send price data to the FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot.
If the MT5 FXMCA does not display Metatrader 5 price data then, you will need to check each of the above steps from the beginning, until the data is displayed. If after checking the above steps, you're still not receiving the Metatrader 5 price data then send us an email to the Support Team from our contact page, and we will do our best to get you started.
Activate the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser Edition
for £19.99 a year
Upgrade your Analyser Edition licence to the Robot Edition
for £110 a year
Activate the FX Multi Currency Robot Edition with
for £119.99 a year
Please read the terms and conditions of sale before purchasing.
FXMCSM makes using the Metatrader 4 and 5 Forex trading platform even more profitable
Taking out all of the hard work at looking at 28
charts, to find out which currencies are weak and strong.
FXGSCSM analyses Forex Gold Silver Commodities pairs with amazing accuracy
Constantly calculating 2436 pieces of Forex price data each
for the Forex currency Gold, Silver and Commodities markets.
FXTS helps you to trade the major 28 Forex currency pairs at the right time
Displays the correct direction for the trade, the top 3
and offers accurate trading info based on facts not opinion.