MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot
What is the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot application?
The FXMCA FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot is used for Algorithmic Currency Trading with the Metatrader 5 currency trading platform and analyses the major eight currencies AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and USD and all the associated 28 currency pairs AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
What will the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot application do for me?
The FXMCA MT5 FX Multi Currency Robot will:
- Perform 2352 price calculations every second for the 28 major currency combinations to perform 100% accurate algorithmic trading.
- Accuracy to each second of the day, to display the correct direction for your Forex trades: red to sell, blue to stand-aside, and green to buy.
- Displays accurate trading information based on real facts not opinion.
- Show you the currency pairs which are traded without risk.
- Show you the currency pairs which are not be traded.
How profitable is the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot application?
The FXMCA MT5 FX Multi Currency Robot in one day, as shown on this real trading account image, had a 100% win rate, using the default settings and the FREE MT5 FXMCA trailing stop expert Advisor applied to all 28 Daily MT5 charts.
Click on the above image, to view the trading account history.
How does the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot application work?
The MT5 FXMCA consistently calculates and adjusts in real time for all the 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240 minute, and daily timeframes, 2352 items of price data every second to display and to perform algorithmic currency trading based on conditions for all 28 currency pairs, accurately. The FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot has 80,000 lines of AI Artificial Intelligence code accurately analyse and trade the 28 Forex currency pairs.
The MT5 FXMCA does not use historical data like many other Forex currency applications, to give you up-to-the-minute accuracy, it takes all the hard work out of looking at 28 currency charts to see which currencies have the right trading conditions to identify potential candidates for each side of a Forex trade, and to save you having to look at all the currency pair charts with multiple computer monitors.
What is the difference between the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser and the MT5 FX Multi Currency Robot?
The Analyser edition does just that, analyse the major eight currency pairs for the best trades to use. The Robot edition does more, it not only analyses, but it alerts you and performs auto-trading for the best trades according to your defined settings and trading style, saving you time, and the stress of watching 28 Forex charts every minute of the day, for only £2 per trading day.
What are the features of the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser Robot?
- AI Algorithmic Currency Trading, based on trend and currency volitility
- Timeframe selection - 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H, and Daily
- Equity selection, from 0.5% to 10%
- Manual or Auto Volume selection, from 0.001 to 10
- None or Auto Stop Loss options
- Take Profit selection from 0 to 10000 points
- Volitility Period selection from 2 to 100
- Volitilty Value from 0.5 to 10 for Auto Stop-loss
- Safe, Normal or Risky algorithmic trade mode selection
- Trade sound alerts
Installation InformationNote: The official Metatrader 5 help website contains excellent detailed advanced information on their platform File and Folder Structure to help you install the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot application.
1. Install the MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot application to your PC, using the above downloaded setup file.
2. Install the FREE Metatrader API bridge software available from this link
3. Once they are installed, navigate using Windows Explorer to your MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot application installation folder e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\FX Multi Currency Analyser Robot MT5:
- Copy from the MT5-Experts\MTAPI-8228.ex5 file to your brokers Metatrader 5 application experts folder which is similar to e.g. C:\Users\trader192.FOREX-PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Experts
4. Open your brokers Metatrader 5 application and navigate to the Tools > Options menu option:
- Click on the Expert Advisers tab, and check the "Allow automated trading", and the "Allow DLL imports" check boxes.
5. Attach the MTAPI-8228.ex5 expert to any one Metatrader 5 chart with a weekly timeframe setting, then press the F7 function key on your keyboard, or open the MTAPI-8228.ex5 properties on the Metatrader 5 chart, to check that "Allow automated trading" check box is checked. If it is not then click the check box to enable it, and click the OK button.
6. Start the MT5 FXMCA application, which will begin to communicate to your Metatrader 5 application, and within minutes will start to analyse the currency markets for suitable trades.
Note: Each of the 28 currency pairs, need to be enabled on the MT5 Market Watch screen to send price data to the FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot.
If the MT5 FXMCA does not display Metatrader 5 price data then, you will need to check each of the above steps from the beginning, until the data is displayed. If after checking the above steps, you're still not receiving the Metatrader 5 price data then send us an email to the Support Team from our contact page, and we will do our best to get you started.
30 days FREE TrialIf you would like 30 days free trial before ordering, then email us the machineID for your MT5 FX Multi Currency Analyser / Robot installation, and we will give you a FREE activation code so that you can try out the fully automated Robot edition for 30 days.
Activate the FX Multi Currency Analyser
for £21.66 a month (billed annually)
Activate the FX Multi Currency Robot -
Fully Automated Edition with trade alerts
for £43.36 a month (billed annually)
FX Multi Currency Robot Edition upgrade
from the Analyser Edition
for £21.66 a month (billed annually)
Please read the terms and conditions of sale before purchasing.
FXMCSM makes using the Metatrader 4 and 5 Forex trading platform even more profitable for you
Taking out all of the hard work at looking at 28
charts, to find out which currencies are weak and strong.
FXGSCSM analyses Forex Gold Silver Commodities pairs with amazing accuracy
Constantly calculating 2436 pieces of Forex price data each
for the Forex currency Gold, Silver and Commodities markets.
FXTS helps you to trade the major 28 Forex currency pairs at the right time
Displays the correct direction for the trade, the top 3
and offers accurate trading info based on facts not opinion.