MT5 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter
What is the MT5 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter application?
The FXMCSM FX Multi Currency Strength Meter is used with the Metatrader 5 currency trading platform and analyses the major eight currencies AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and USD and all the associated 28 currency pairs AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
What will the MT5 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter application do for me?
The MT5 FXMCSM FX Multi Currency Strength Meter will:
- Perform 2352 price calculations every second for the 28 major currency combinations to give you 100% accurate trading information.
- Show you the correct direction for the trade.
- Offer you accurate trading information based on real facts not opinion.
- Display to you the top 3 currency pairs for the largest number of pips available.
- Give you the number of daily pips available for each currency pair.
- Show you the currency pairs which can be traded without risk.
- Show you the currency pairs which should not be traded.
- Display the total number of available pips daily for all of the currency pairs.
- Provide you with individual currency strength ratings.
- Inform you with audible trade alerts when currency pairs are ready for trading.
- Send you email trade alerts when currency pairs are ready for trading.
How does the MT5 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter application work?
The MT5 FXMCSM consistently calculates and adjusts in real time for all the 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240 minute, daily and weekly timeframes, 2352 items of price data every second to display the currency strengths and weaknesses for all 28 currency pairs, accurately, and displays the results in easy to understand bar charts, with currency strength/direction values and current up/down trend indicators.
To assist you with your currency trading decisions when individual currencies are moving up from low positions there is also an alert option to signal the best time to go long or short.
The MT5 FXMCSM does not use historical data like many other currency strength meters, to give you up-to-the-minute accuracy, it takes all the hard work out of looking at 28 currency charts to see which currencies are weak and strong to identify potential candidates for each side of a Forex trade to save you having to look at all the currency pair charts with multiple computer monitors.
When using the MT5 FXMCSM you will need to watch the trends as they develop for at least an hour after the European, Asia, or New York openings to make sure of a trend direction to use.
The MT5 FXMCSM also lets you know the top 3 currency pairs which have the best potential for the highest available pips and profits in each timeframe.
Installation InformationNote: The official Metatrader 5 help website contains excellent detailed advanced information on their platform File and Folder Structure to help you install the MT5 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter application.
1. Install the MT5 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter application to your PC, using the above downloaded setup file.
2. Install the FREE x64 Metatrader API bridge software available from this link
3. Once they are installed, navigate using Windows Explorer to your MT5 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter application installation folder e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\FX Multi Currency Strength Meter MT5:
- Copy from the MT5-Experts\MTAPI-8228.ex5 file to your brokers Metatrader 5 application experts folder which is similar to e.g. C:\Users\trader192.FOREX-PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\ D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Experts
4. Open your brokers Metatrader 5 application and navigate to the Tools > Options menu option:
- Click on the Expert Advisers tab, and check the "Allow automated trading", and the "Allow DLL imports" check boxes.
5. Attach the FXMCSM_MT5_Connect expert to any one Metatrader 5 chart with a weekly timeframe setting, then press the F7 function key on your keyboard, or open the FXMCSM_MT5_Connect properties on the Metatrader 5 chart, to check that "Allow automated trading" check box is checked. If it is not then click the check box to enable it, and click the OK button.
6. Start the MT5 FXMCSM application, which will begin to communicate to your Metatrader 5 application, and within minutes will start to analyse the currency markets for suitable trades.
Note: Each of the 28 currency pairs, need to be enabled on the MT5 Market Watch screen to send price data to the FX Multi Currency Strength Meter.
If the MT5 FXMCSM does not display Metatrader 5 price data then, you will need to check each of the above steps from the beginning, until the data is displayed. If after checking the above steps, you're still not receiving the Metatrader 5 price data then send us an email to the Support Team from our contact page, and we will do our best to get you started.
Month FREE TrialIf you would like a months free trial before ordering, then email us the machineID for your MT5 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter installation, and we will give you a FREE activation code so that you can try out the fully automated edition for a whole month.
Activate the Premium MT5 FX Multi Currency Strength Meter with
alerts for £8.67 a month (billed annually)
Please read the terms and conditions of sale before purchasing.
FXMCSM makes using the Metatrader 4 and 5 Forex trading platform even more profitable for you
Taking out all of the hard work at looking at 28
charts, to find out which currencies are weak and strong.
FXGSCSM analyses Forex Gold Silver Commodities pairs with amazing accuracy
Constantly calculating 2436 pieces of Forex price data
for the Forex currency Gold, Silver and Commodities markets.
FXTS helps you to trade the major 28 Forex currency pairs at the right time
Displays the correct direction for the trade, the top 3
and offers accurate trading info based on facts not opinion.