Vulnerability Disclosure Policy
This Vulnerability Disclosure Policy applies to any application and website vulnerabilities you are
considering reporting to the owner of this website Datadean Limited. We recommend reading this
vulnerability disclosure policy fully before you report a vulnerability and always acting in
compliance with it.
We value those who take the time and effort to report security vulnerabilities according to this policy. However, we do not offer monetary rewards for vulnerability disclosures.
If you believe you have found a security vulnerability, please submit your report to us using the
In your email to our support website, please include details of:
- The application, website, IP or page where the vulnerability can be observed.
- A brief description of the type of vulnerability, for example "XSS vulnerability".
- Steps to reproduce. These should be a benign, non-destructive, proof of concept. This helps to ensure that the report can be triaged quickly and accurately. It also reduces the likelihood of duplicate reports, or malicious exploitation of some vulnerabilities, such as sub-domain takeovers.
What to expect
After you have submitted your report, we will respond to your report within 5 working days and aim to triage your report within 10 working days. We'll also aim to keep you informed of our progress.
Priority for remediation is assessed by looking at the impact, severity ad exploit complexity. Vulnerability reports might take dome time to triage or address. You are welcome to enquire on the status but should avoid doing so more than once every 14 days. This allows our development teams to focus on remediation.
We will notify you when the reported vulnerability is remedied, and you may be invited to confirm that the solution covers the vulnerability adequately.
Once the vulnerability has been resolved, we welcome requests to disclose your report. We's like to unify guidance to affected users, so please do continue to coordinate public release with us.
You must NOT:
- Break any applicable law or regulations.
- Access unnecessary, excessive or significant amounts of data.
- Modify data in Datadean Limited's systems or services.
- Use high-intensity invasive or destructive scanning tools to find vulnerabilities.
- Atempt or report any form of denial of service, e.g. overwhelming a service with a high volume of requests.
- Disrupt Datadean's systems or services.
- Submit reports detailing non-exploitable vulnerabilities, or submit reports indicating that the services do not fully align with "best practice", for example missing security headers.
- Submit reports detailing TLS configuration weaknesses, for example "weak" cipher suite support or the presence of TLS 1.0 support.
- Communicate any vulnerabilities or associated details other than by means described in the published Security.txt file.
- Social engineer, 'phish' or physically attack Datadean Limited's staff or infrastructure.
- Demand financial compensation in order to disclose vulnerabilities.
- Violate the privacy of Datadean Limited's users, staff, contractors, services or systems.
- Share, redistribute or fail to properly secure data retrieved from the systems or services.
- Always comply with data protection rules.
- Secure delete all data retrieved during your research as soon as it is no longer required or within 1 month of the vulnerability being resolved, whichever occurs first (or otherwise required by data protection law).
This policy is designed to be compatible with common vulnerability disclosure good practice. It does not give you permission to act in any manner that is inconsistent with the law, or which might cause Datadean Limited or partner organisations to be in breach of any legal obligations.
Use CCT for Crypto currency analysis and trading with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Taking out all of the hard work at looking at up to 28
charts, to analyse and trade which coins are weak and strong, seven days a week.
Use FXMCSM for Forex currency stength analysis with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Helps you to improve your Forex trading profitability for
charts, to find out which Fiat currencies are weak and strong.
Use FXGSCSM for Forex Gold, Silver and Commodity strength analysis with the Metatrader 4 application
Constantly calculating 2436 pieces of Forex price data
for the Forex currency Gold, Silver and Commodities markets.
Use FXTS for Forex currency trade signals with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Displays the correct direction for the trade, the top 3
and offers accurate trading info based on facts not opinion.
Use FXMCAR for Forex currency volume trading with the Metatrader 4 and 5 applications
Displays the correct direction for the trade, based on
and seller trading.